Saturday, June 27, 2015

Janine and Teresa

Janine and Teresa here fishing today off the dock.  Janine was in the old fishing club from Livingston.  Long time ago.
Here she is as a middle school student holding a fine pickerel she caught in front of the house.

 Here is a grand photo of my bald spot of those years.

We caught up over wine and cheese after the fishing.  The rain held off and gave them a good bit of time on the dock and two large yellow perch and one bullhead went home for cleaning and perhaps breakfast.

Some talk too of Vegas.  Nice.  I don't get to do that much.

And she brought wine

Very tasty treat.  I opened it as I finished up my writing. 
http://veramonte.com/the-winery
The one below is also good.  Janine and I drank it last night.


 WE opened this one.  I knew I had enjoyed this wine before.  As it turns out, this is that expensive bottle that was given to son Frank on his birthday.  He opened it when I visited last April.
 
 So it was a great visit and I'm sure we will do it again.  In the meantime, I'm sharing a bit of Vegas with her.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment