Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wind and rain

Well, honestly more wind than rain.
I checked the boat and there was not even enough to bail.

But it is cold. 
You'd think winter was coming.
Time to head to Vegas and then get out my winter clothes for Florida


I think today we are heading up to the Clark for a bit of art.  There will be fish there, but I don't have to clean them.  Aesthetic fish. (PS  switched up to go to the movies with Abigail and Bruce)

Elizabeth wants to go to the Rockwell also so it will be a good bit of museum.  That's for sure.

I'm listening to WRPI and they did have a good stretch of good music without the blowhard affecting his country accent in between.  Good music,   Terrible DJ.

Captain Rick had a dolphin jump in the boat and got it all on video

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=842027982504428&set=vb.476553199051910&type=2&theater

Quite something.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment